Looking To Lower Treatment Costs?
No Dental Insurance?
If you’re in the Great Lakes Bay Region, including Saginaw, Bay City, Midland, and beyond, you can enjoy the benefits of a healthy smile at discounted prices with our 12-month in-house dental plan. We know that not everyone has access to dental insurance, which is why we developed our in-house dental plan. We want to be sure we provide access to great dental care to our community.
You should consider this plan if you:
- have no dental insurance
- are considering buying a supplemental or discount plan
- have maxed out your annual dental benefits
JUST A SMILE AWAY STANDARD DENTAL PLAN
Diagnostic and Preventative Services Included:
- Comprehensive and/or Periodic Exam(2/yr)
- Limited Exam (Emergency 1/yr)
- Full-mouth/Pano X-ray (1/5yr)
- Bitewing X-rays (1 set/yr)
- Periapical film (up to 2/yr)
- Adult Cleaning (2/yr)
- Child Cleaning+fluoride (2/yr)
Standard One-Person Plan – $250
(valued up to $662)
Standard Two-Person Plan – $450
Standard Family Plan (up to 4) – $800
(additional family members $200/each)
PLUS 20% Discount for these Basic and Major Services:*
- Denture/partial adjustments
- Periodontal services (including scaling and root planning)
- Additional diagnostic and preventative services
- Core build-ups
- Root canals
*Discount does not apply for orthodontic services
JUST A SMILE AWAY PERIODONTAL DENTAL PLAN
To meet the needs of our periodontal patients, we offer a periodontal plan, which includes more frequent specialized cleanings. This plan offers the same benefits as the standard plan but includes 3 periodontal maintenance cleanings instead of 2 regular cleanings.
Periodontal One-Person Plan – $315
(valued up to $910)
Terms of Plans
- This is an in-house dental plan and is not dental insurance, thus patient will not be issued an insurance card. Plan cannot be combined with any type of dental, medical, auto, workers comp or disability insurance.
- This plan is exclusive to the Just A Smile Away office only. If patient is referred to a specialist, they will not honor the above discounts. It is in sole opinion of treating dentist what treatment requires referral to specialist.
- This plan is non-transferrable to another family member or patient. No refunds will be given if patient chooses not to use the plan.
- The rates of the plan are subject to change annually.
- Payments for services are due at time of service unless payment arrangements are made in advance.
- No dental products are eligible for discount. No discount for failed/missed appointment fees.
- Plan is valid from date of purchase and then for one year to the day. Plan expires if not renewed at that time.
- It is the sole responsibility of the patient to maximize benefits by scheduling the appropriate appointments within the 12 month plan period.