We’re happy to announce that JUST A SMILE AWAY DENTAL will be reopening on Tuesday, June 2nd, to restart the treatment of our patients. Thank you so much for your support during this difficult time. Our staff will be contacting patients in the coming weeks to schedule, and likewise, patients can call to schedule beginning June 2nd. We ask for your patience as we are sure to have a backlog of appointments to schedule. We will need time to get everyone who has needed treatment over the past few months.
Please note that as a result of COVID-19, we have updated some of our daily procedures. You’ll still receive the same great service from our dedicated team, however, to ensure the safety of all our patients we’ve implemented the following changes:
- Patients who feel ill whatsoever are asked to please call to reschedule their appointment
- Patients will be asked to remain in their vehicles when they arrive and call the office to notify us of their arrival. We no longer have a waiting room available for patients.
- A staff member will greet patients at their vehicle for screening prior to entering the building
- Only the patient will be permitted to attend the appointment
- If a patient is being brought by another person to their appointment, that person must wait in their vehicle and remain onsite until the patient’s appointment is over; the patient must not be dropped off and left
- Patients are asked to call ahead if they are unable to make it to their appointment. Missed appointments without contacting our office will result in a $100 failed appointment fee.
Additionally, our office has further strengthened our infection control measures. Staff will be wearing increased personal protective equipment and barriers are being installed in some areas. Doors to treatment rooms will be closed during aerosol procedures. We are also installing special suction devices to remove aerosols from the air during such procedures. Our staff will be screened each morning and will not be permitted to report to work if they are ill. We are confident in our ability to keep our patients and staff safe during these unprecedented times.
Again, thank you so much for your support. We’re happy to continue serving you, and can’t wait to see your smile!
Your dental family at JUST A SMILE AWAY DENTAL